- We will have the privilege to use Graphmatica but NOT the Internet.
- The test will start at the beginning of class and will end exactly at 12:10, NO LATER.
- If you are found using anything else on the laptops besides Graphmatica(ex. Internet, Blog, etc..) you will have an automatic fail and a possible expulsion from the course.
- You will be allowed to bring an 8x11 piece of paper with whatever you want on it.
- The classroom rules still apply as they would any other day.
- There will be no cheating off of other students.
- There will be NO mp3, iPOD, mp4 or other portable audio/visual information devices allowed at the test.
- You may also use your graphing/scientific calculator if you wish.
Those are the rules, regulations and privileges for the test on Tuesday, March 3rd.
For the rest of the class, we were shown and explained the material for the test which is as follows: